Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A man rides his horse into a town on Friday. He stays three days then rides out on Friday. How is this possible? (P.S. I got this from my Tomfoolery book!)
Tomfoolery
Try calling someone for this one:
You: Is your refrigerator running/
Person: Yes
You: You better hurry up and catch it!

I love this one:
You: Take any number
subtract three
now close your eyes
(friend closes eyes)
You: Dark inst it?!

This one can be hard to get sometimes:
You: Please add these up:
One ton of sawdust
One to of old newspaper
Four tons of weather worn string
One-half ton of fat
Have you got that all in your head?
Person: Yes
You: I thought so........

This ones good:
You: I know a girl/boy who had snew in her blood.
Person: What's snew?
You: Nothing. What's new with you?

This ones out smarting smart people:
You: I bet I can jump across the street.
Friend: I bet you can't.
(walk across the street and jump)

This ones a classic:
You: ask me if I'm in a boat
Friend: are you in a boat?
You: Yes. now ask me if I'm in an airplane
Friend: are you in an airplane?
You: No I just told you I was in a boat!

Thanks for Reading!!!!!

1 comment: